Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September 19, 2012

I took some photos for today but I will post them tomorrow in a separate post. Today I wanted to post about my wonderful dog, Colby, who we lost a year ago today. I dug up some photos of him (I may or may not have posted them before) and wanted to dedicate todays post to him and out of respect, didn't want to post the other photos today.

He was the kindest, most gentle, caring and loving dog I had ever met. He hugged you when you were upset and would not leave your side. He didn't like to be in the room when there was yelling or beeping. He loved to watch you change! (pervy dog!:) ) And he loved his walks and his people. We rescued him from a shelter and that is when our lives changed forever. Our family was devastated when he started having seizures and medical problems and were terrified when we had to take him to the ER vet one evening. Then the inevitable happened, that happens with all living things and we had to let him go. The house has never seemed the same with out him and our whole family will never forget the best furry friend we ever had. We will always love and miss our boy. <3






24.

No comments:

Post a Comment