Monday, December 9, 2013

December 9, 2013

We've just returned from 5 days in Scotland! So here are the photos that I took for the days we were there!

Day 4: Joyous

Scotland is one of my favorite places in the world, I can't really explain it! So passing the Scotland sign made me really happy! (Apologies for the awful quality!)



Day 5: Today's Temperature

We were lucky to have a really diverse range of weather while we were away! We had sunshine and snow and everything in between. I loved every minute of it.





Day 6: Shopping

We saw this cute little sheep coaster while we were out. We weren't very successful with finding many Christmas gifts but we did our best.



Day 7: Bright

I didn't really know what to do for this one besides lights, so I thought that I would provide a mystery photo. Can you guess what it is??



(Answer: Tasty Whisky!)

Day 8: Ornaments

We stopped for some lovely hot chocolate and the shop we were in had this festive tree.




Day 9: Something You're Reading

I thought this only appropriate given our location. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment